Fresh Fruit Salad is a Dutch delicacy that is delicious, nutritious, sugar-free, and low in fat and calories. Learn how to make/prepare Fresh Fruit Salad by following this easy recipe.
Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
Serves Serves 10
Calories Per Serving 105
• 3 cups Mixed Berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
• 2 cups Seedless Grapes (red or green)
• 2 crisp Sweet Apples
• 3 Peaches or 6 Apricots
• 2 Bananas (sliced thin)
• 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice (3 Valencia oranges)
• Nutmeg (optional)
How to make Fresh Fruit Salad:
• Chop blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, grapes, apples, peaches and bananas.
• Place them in a large bowl and mix gently.
• Empty fresh orange juice over the fruit and stir.
• Refrigerate until chilled.
• Remove and serve with a dash of nutmeg.